Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WE'RE SO EXCITED!

Isaiah and Julia arrive on Maui tomorrow at 4:53 pm and I cannot wait to see their beautiful faces and give them big hugs. I have been looking forward to this project for some time now and the fact that it is actually here is amazing and surreal. This has been quite a team effort and I am forever grateful from the bottom of my heart to each and every individual who has assisted me with Every Day Light: A Celebration of the International Year of the Reef 2008.

2 comments:

Momma said...

I'm so excited for you and especially proud of this accomplishment that will bring happiness to many. I so wish I was there to share in the joy of seeing your work come to fruition!

Enjoy the moment.

Momma
XO

Quinn Girls said...

You rock, Shelly. I look forward to seeing the finished product. How cool that we can show it off to your two little nieces.